BigPond Unable To Send Emails From iPhone. Know How To Fix?. Call 1-800-849-315 For Help
Trying to reset password in BigPond? Facing URL server error? Call 1-800-849-315
Bigpond Email Support Call Toll Free 1-800-849-315
Bigpond is a global email service provider that is mostly used for the sending mails from personal accounts. Bigpond Webmail is owned by Telstra. Recently we have received complaints from customers regarding not being able to send texts using their iPhones.
If you're having trouble sending email through your Bigpond account on iPhone, you are at the right place! In this blog we are going to discuss how you can fix this issue!
The first thing you should do if you receive such a message is contact the support system. Even if you are unable to contact them, you may find the solution of the problem by following these steps.
* The first thing you should do if you receive such a message is contact the support system. Even if you are unable to contact them, you may find the solution of the problem by following these steps.
* Step 1 - If your support system is unable to fix your concerns, they are unlikely to be of assistance. You may verify your Bigpond email settings to ensure that your account is in good working order.
* Step 2 - Verify that you have proper access to the connection on your connection server.
* Step 3 - Check if your bigpond email account is set up as a POP account or if you're connecting to the internet through a non-telstra provider. In this instance, change it to IMAP to ensure that your email service runs well.
* Step 4 - Check your general settings and uninstall and reinstall the IMAP account.
* Step 5 - Try setting up your account on a different device or computer; if it works perfectly there, it's likely that the device you've been using is the problem.
* Step 6 - Check to see whether a Device Management profile was previously set up in the General section of Settings that you are unaware of. To erase the profile, you must first identify and delete the applications that were utilising it. Delete Outlook as well as MobileIron, a security programme, and then the Device Management profile from Settings.
* From Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings,'reset' the iPhone's settings. The reset would clear any lingering 'stray' device management settings, allowing the Mail app to send emails from her Bigpond account once more.
* Hope with the help of above steps, you will be able to send mails through your BigPond account. For further assistance, feel free to speak with BigPond technical support team. Call us at toll free number 1-800-849-315.